How to apply
ISP uses an online, automated system for all Faculty positions, Schrole. Please note that:
-Applications to ISP vacancies do not require payment of membership fee to Schrole
-The membership fee to Schrole should only apply if you opt for a “premium account” which enables you to access all vacancies posted in Schrole by any School
-We do not accept or respond to hard-copy or emailed applications.
Please also note that, unfortunately, due to the very high volume of qualified candidates who apply, ISP can only personally respond to those who are short-listed. Thank you for understanding.
Click below to apply for any open faculty positions. Applicants will be asked to fill in an online application and submit a CV.
To apply for any Support Staff post, send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com
The main role is to support and assist students ages 3-11, individually or in small groups, according to the developmental needs of students and the teachers’ guidance and direction. In addition, Aides at ISP are responsible for preparing materials for classroom and instructional use as well as performing lunch and recess duties according to student safety regulations.
Key responsibilities & duties:
- Reinforce and support instruction to individuals or small groups of students
- Assist students’ learning and social-emotional development by providing proper examples, emotional support, caring attitude, supporting children in conflict resolution and general guidance
- Assume responsibilities for the classroom in case of teacher’s absence
- Prepare materials for classroom and instructional use
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, such as marking student work, recording grades, taking roll and maintaining records and files
- Provide support to classroom teacher by operating various educational tools / devices as needed, distribute and collect papers and supplies, confer with teachers concerning programs and materials to meet students’ needs
- Conduct general clean-up of classroom
- Perform lunch and recess duties on a daily basis
- Participate in faculty meetings and professional development as required by the supervisors
- To be legally entitled to work in the Czech Republic
- Fluent in English
- Passion, commitment and enthusiasm for working with children ages 3-11
- Experience working with children (e.g. teacher, camp counselor, nanny)
- International and/or multi-cultural experience (preferred)
- Self-driven & proactive attitude
- Time management and ability to prioritize
Education & Training required:
- University degree and / or teaching qualification preferred
- Any relevant teaching qualifications are an advantage
As part of our comprehensive child welfare policy, we do performs background checks on all our employees, who must abide by the ISP Child Protection Policy.
The primary function of the position is to assist the Director of Learning R & D in administrative tasks related to student, faculty and parent learning research & development. This roles requires initiative and independent judgment. Learning is ISP’s core business and the scope of this position is complex, varied and includes both short and long term initiatives.
- Coordinate consultants’ visits (arrange transportation, accomodation, service contract, invoicing, materials preparation);
- Coordinate hosted and internal professional learning events, meetings (calendar, room reservations, set-ups, material preparation, sign-ups, catering, general communications with participants);
- Monitor and track actuals of professional learning budget;
- Liaise with Business Office and HR Office in process profession learning requests;
- Update/archive learning documentation for both internal and external audiences;
- Liaise with Advancement office to consider ways to continue to simplify and streamline communications;
- Find ways for support staff to actively join and contribute to wider community learning;
- Provide administrative support with varied software interface (Google spreadsheets, docs, slides, sites; plusPortal, Atlas, Accreditation portals);
- Maintain internal and external accreditation documentation; and
- Order supplies, equipment, books and other resources as needed.
Knowledge, skills and dispositions required:
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Strong organizational, project management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Capacity to manage complexity and unpredictability
- Advanced-user computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Customer service stance
Experience and education required:
- High school diploma
- Relevant experience in administrative or clerical support areas
As part of ISP’s comprehensive child welfare policy, we do perform background checks on all our employees, who must abide by the ISP Child Protection Policy.