ISP is located on a single, custom-built campus (not a disparate group of buildings) adjacent to the magnificent natural setting of the Divoká Šárka nature reserve. Take a virtual tour of our campus here.
ISP was founded in 1948 to serve the needs of the children of Prague’s English-speaking diplomatic community. Originally housed in the US Embassy, the school grew over the years to include three different buildings. In 1996, ISP moved into its current location, a custom-built facility in the village of Nebušice.
ISP is located next to the nature reserve of Divoká Šárka, yet is only a 30 minute commute from the bustle of Wenceslas Square. It is also a ten minute drive to the airport, and a five minute drive from the E70 autoroute which connects you to the rest of the Czech Republic, and beyond.
Since moving into the current facility in 1996, the campus has undergone (and continues to undergo) numerous improvements. The community recently completed an ambitious Master Facility plan as part of its strategic planning; each phase of this master plan will further enhance this creative, adaptable, welcoming and future-focused learning environment.