The School Community Association (SCA) is an active, diverse, all-volunteer organisation.
The SCA supports community life through the volunteer efforts of its active members. All sections of the School (Elementary, Middle and Upper) are represented and supported by the SCA.
The activities of the SCA reinforce the ISP mission statement – to Engage, Inspire and Empower - and are key to the ISP2020 strategic aim to “Unleash our collective potential so that our school is greater than the sum of its parts”.
The SCA is committed to promoting an active partnership among parents, students, faculty and the administration at ISP. The SCA is dedicated to helping provide the best possible educational and social environment for ISP’s students and the School Community. The SCA supports community life through volunteer organization of student and community programs, activities and events.
The Association supports all ISP students, faculty, staff, family and newcomers. Activities include:
- Organising Community events and regular gatherings;
- Supporting new ISP families through the Newcomers Committee – and producing the Newcomer’s Handbook;
- Organising Arranging “Let’s Go” trips for the community;
- Fostering and strengthening relations between ISP and the local community;
- Coordinating the annual ISP International Food Fair;
- Assisting all sections of the School through the SCA Representative Program;
- Running the ISP Adult Education Program.
All parents and guardians are automatically members of the SCA. Active participation is encouraged and welcomed.
For additional information, contact email@example.com
Follow us: SCA Instagram