Working closely with the Advancement Director, the Marketing and Communication Manager contributes to the development of a marketing strategy that supports student enrollment goals, ISP image and competitive positioning. The marketing portfolio manages the positioning of the School’s brand, digital marketing and its communication with key stakeholders.
Digital marketing is a key aspect of this role, and the Marketing and Communication Manager is responsible for spearheading and implementing multi-channel tactical marketing campaigns that generate high-quality admissions enquiries from multiple target segments. He/she possesses strong digital marketing experience and has the ability to analyze activity, results and trends to provide insight and recommendations. This is a role with a high level of accountability and one of the key measures of success will be the number of new enquiries generated, and the efficiency of the marketing spend.
The Marketing and Communication Manager is a key partner of the Advancement Director and is required to be a motivated self-starter, with a level of maturity to drive tactical marketing campaigns independently. He/she will work in close collaboration with the Admissions Office, as well as engage sectional Principals, employees, parents, students and alumni to monitor and shape the school brand in the Prague community and internationally.
- Develop a comprehensive multi-channel marketing programme to meet enrolment needs and nurture a healthy pipeline of inquiries. Effectively market the school and its programs to prospective families by telling the school’s story through ‘shareable social content’ and ensure that content is aligned, refreshed and accurate.
- Serve as the custodian of the ISP brand and ensure that the School’s mission and story is clearly and consistently communicated to both internal and external communities. Plan, write, edit and seek out diverse content to share across all marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain all communication channels, including ‘social media’, to promote effective prospective parents engagement, retention and advocacy. Identify and champion opportunities for enhancement.
- Develop and manage productions of all internal and external communications and marketing collaterals, including newsletters, Annual Report, donor reports, and other publications;
- Enhance the reputation of the school through PR based media relations including proactive message placement and establishing positive relationships with representatives from local and international media.
- Source and analyze customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information.
- Support school’s community outreach events and collaborate with other departments.
- Ensuring clear and transparent communication between & amongst all constituencies of ISP;
- Establish and foster relationships and engage local, national and international businesses and corporations.
- Working flexible hours as needed.
Knowledge, skills and dispositions required:
- Several years of proven experience in consumer marketing roles in a multinational or international environment.
- Proven track record in designing and developing successful marketing campaigns, particularly in digital and online space.
- Hands-on experience in the full range of marketing, writing, public relations and communication activities.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills, evidenced by superior copywriting, presentation and design abilities.
- Knowledge of current and emerging marketing and communication trends, including the use of social media and technology.
- Knowledge of, and ability to utilise, tools for the creation, design and presentation of marketing materials and the capacity to learn and use, emerging technologies.
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Decent photography and videography skills.
Experience and education required:
- University degree
- Proven track record in Communication & Marketing type of roles
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
As part of ISP’s comprehensive child welfare policy, we do perform background checks on all our employees, who must abide by the ISP Child Protection Policy.