The A&A Office Assistant will assist with planning and delivery of student activities and events in cooperation with the A&A Director and other colleagues within the A&A Office as well as other ISP departments in line with the ISP mission and learning principles for the benefit of ISP students' learning journey. The nature of this role may require occasional work on weekends (e.g. due to sport tournaments).
- Enact the planning of ISP student trips & activities:
- researching and booking the most effective options for transport and accommodation
- arrange and refine logistics and paperwork related to booking of transport and accommodation
- communicate effectively with School’s employees, students and parents on details for trips
- assisting with visa process for traveling students & adults where necessary
- booking external providers such as referees and officials for events and projects
- In liaison with the A&A Director and Activities Associates to prepare and confirm service agreements / seasonal contracts for our coaches and instructors.
- In liaison with the Business Office to provide required inputs regarding per diems, hotel payments, travel payments, and departmental purchases.
- Support the A&A Associates to manage facility bookings (internal and external) and complete rental contract administration.
- Assist the A&A Associates with the housing procedure for Students’ sport leagues / championships.
- Assist with planning and execution of tournaments & events hosted at ISP.
- Maintain relevant databases of the A&A Office (Activities website, Veracross, School Calendar, facilities bookings)
- Assisting with e-shop exchanges of A&A Office Items.
- Assisting the A&A Director and other colleagues within the A&A department with other tasks as required.
Knowledge, skills and dispositions required:
- Flexible, can-do attitude, and solutions-focused.
- A high level of intra & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Good command of IT skills, in particular - working / user experience with databases, google and microsoft software
- Attention to detail, while capable of multitasking
- Fluent in Czech & English
- Teamwork, self-driven attitude, open-minded, taking-up initiative
Experience and education required:
- Relevant working experience preferred
- Experience of completing office administration tasks for multiple concurrent programmes.
As part of ISP’s comprehensive child welfare policy, we do perform background checks on all our employees, who must abide by the ISP Child Protection Policy.