To plan and coordinate the administration of student activities and events, including the Elementary School (ES) After School Activities (ASA) programme, in cooperation with the A&A Director, other colleagues within and outside the A&A Office as well as external providers and partners.
The A&A Associate in cooperation with the A&A Director, strategically plans and delivers events, programmes and projects in line with the ISP mission and learning principles for the benefit of ISP students' learning. The nature of this role may require occasional work on weekends (e.g. due to sport tournaments).
- Coordinate the ES ASA offering;
- Design a comprehensive and balanced array of activities which meet the students’ needs in fostering their affective, physical and cognitive development;
- Sourcing and evaluating service providers that align with the ISP mission.
- Programming of activities; this includes arranging schedule, sponsors and facilities, compiling of brochure and communication with parents
- Setting up and administering the sign up procedure. i.e. building the offering within the ISP software package ready to distribute to the community
- Implementation of program; this includes equipment preparation and return, observation/evaluation of sessions and programmess, oversee supervision of hallways drop off/pick up procedures,
- Communicate with parents in time effective and professional manner
- In cooperation with the A&A Office and A&A Director to ensure the ES programme complements the philosophy and capacity of the MS and US programmes.
- Liaise with ES Principal, ES Associate Principal and A&A Director when reporting on feedback and proposals for evolution of the programme
- communicate effectively with ISP faculty and external providers with regards to expectations and processes for delivering ES ASAs.
- Coordinate the planning of student activities logistics. (trip planning, booking of flight and train tickets, assisting with visas, preparing trip packs & any other purpose relevant to the position).
- Manage and conclude logistics scheduling and communications with the A&A Assistant
- Coordinate the sign up procedure for MS & US activities and athletics seasons
- Liaise with A&A Associate and A&A Director to review offerings
- ensure spaces and places are booked and used appropriately for the offering
- Responsible for managing the school’s facility booking system (internal bookings)
- Responsible for managing facility bookings (external parties) and completing rental contract administration.
- for rental of ISP facilities to externals
- for rental of external facilities for ISP programmes and events
- Assisting with planning and execution of tournaments and events hosted at ISP
- Maintaining relevant databases of the A&A Office (Activities website, Veracross, School Calendar, facilities bookings)
- Assisting the A&A Director as and when required.
Knowledge, skills and dispositions required:
- Flexible, can-do, and solutions-focused attitude.
- A high level of intra & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Good command of IT skills, in particular - working / user experience with databases
- Attention to detail, while capable of multitasking
- Fluent English (fluency in Czech is desirable)
- Self-driven, open-minded, takes initiative with new research-based projects & programmes
Experience and education required:
- University Degree (preferred)
- Experience of completing office administration tasks for multiple concurrent programmes. (required)
- Experience of strategically planning programmes of delivery to complement department and institutional mission (preferred)
As part of ISP’s comprehensive child welfare policy, we do perform background checks on all our employees, who must abide by the ISP Child Protection Policy.