The library is the heart of the school and an active center of reading, research and sharing of ideas. Over 700 people come through the library doors each day. The Library is a K -12 facility servicing the curricular and recreational reading & research needs of the student, staff and parent community.
Our print collection has over 35,000 print volumes and another 200,000+ ebooks.
Our online subscription databases include the following (username and password are available to current constitunets after logging into Schoolnet):
- Ebsco- 200,000+ ebooks, Advanced Placement Source, History Reference Center, Middle School Plus, Psychology and Behavioral Sciences
- ABC Clio- World Geography and World History
- Digital Theater Plus
- Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Facts on File- Science and Literary Criticism
- Gale- Opposing Viewpoints, Global Issues, World History and Student Resources
- Overdrive- ebooks and audiobooks
- World Book Encyclopedia
- Visual Thesaurus
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
Stop in and “Czech it out", or visit our online catalogue here.
Any questions? Please contact Jaye Shaer (Head Librarian), Linda Marti (Elementary School Librarian), or Sandra Richards (PK-K and Toddler StoryTime).