The Academic school year for 2016-17 starts on Wednesday, August 17th, 2016, and ends on Friday, June 16th, 2017. For further calendar information on the 2016-17 academic year, please click here.
There is a non-refundable Application Fee of €350. In addition to the Tuition and CAF (Capital Assessment Fee) listed below, new students pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of €500. For new students who are admitted mid-year (after the start of the school year), Tuition, CAF, and Registration Fee are all invoiced together after acceptance to ISP.
Fees for the Academic Year 2016-17
|K-5 || € 15,350|| € 3,000|| € 18,350|
|6-8|| € 16,660|| € 3,000|| € 19,660|
|9-10|| € 18,230|| € 3,000|| € 21,230|
|11-12|| € 18,810|| € 3,000|| € 21,810|
Fees for the Academic Year 2017-18 will be decided upon by the Board of Trustees at their March 2017 meeting.
Tuition & Fees are payable in full based on the due date given on the invoice;
Payments are accepted in Euros only;
It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure payments are made when due and to inform the school promptly of any billing address changes;
Placement cannot be guaranteed until full tuition and fee payments are paid.
The €500 registration fee is due for new admitted students only (not returning students).
If you are applying for admission for August start, you will be invoiced the €500 registration fee as soon as the applicant has been found admissible.
If during the placement period we are unable to offer you a seat, the registration fee will be returned.
If you are offered a seat but decline the offer, the registration fee will not be returned.
If you are applying for immediate admission (not August start), the registration fee is invoiced together with the Tuition and Capital Assessment Fee.
- The €3000 deposit is only payable by returning students.
- The deposit is non-refundable;
- The deposit is credited against the Capital Assessment Fee, Tuition and other fees;
- The deposit is payable by the due date given on the invoice issued by the School; the School cannot guarantee a place to any returning student for whom this deposit has not been received in full by the due date.
Payment may be made by bank transfer to:
UniCredit Bank Czech Republic and Slovakia, a.s.
Želetavská 1525/1, 140 92 Praha 4, Czech Republic
€ (Euro) Acc. No.: 2112216606/2700
IBAN: CZ86 2700 0000 0021 1221 6606
Account name: International School of Prague
Euro checks drawn on Unicredit Bank may be used for payments to the School. We are unable to accept payment by checks drawn on any other bank.
Cash can be accepted only for the Application Fee.
When making a wire transfer, please be sure to instruct your bank to give the student’s name and invoice number for reference. For added assurance, please send a copy of your bank transfer receipt to the School (using the Business Office address indicated on the invoice).
The CAF is used to service the School’s construction loan and to fund the major maintenance of the facility. The CAF is invoiced every year for the first ten years of a student's ISP career; after this time, it is waived.
The Capital Assessment Fee cannot be pro-rated, and is non-refundable
- 1.0% late fee per month (pro-rated on a daily basis) is applied to overdue invoices;
- Failure to meet financial obligations in a timely manner may result in suspension of the student;
- Upon departure, no diploma, transcript or other academic record may be released until all the student’s financial obligations toward the School are met in full.
- Tuition is pro-rated based on the total weeks remaining in the school year. Partial weeks will be billed as full weeks.
- The CAF and Registration Fee are not pro-rated; they are payable in full regardless of enrollment date
A "Special Payment Plan (SPP) may be granted to Individual (not Corporate) payers upon written request; must be approved by the Business and Operations Manager; quarterly payments are expected.
An Administrative Fee of EUR 500 will be added to the first invoice for this facility.
Failure to pay promptly the Administrative Fee and first installment payment due will result in the SPP being revoked and full payment of all tuition and fees becoming due.
Failure to meet any payment dates specified in an agreed SPP may result in the SPP being revoked. This decision will be taken at the sole discretion of the School.
For further questions please contact: email@example.com
The Application, Registration, Capital Assessment Fees, and any deposits are non-refundable.
Tuition is refundable on a pro-rated quarterly basis.
Quarters are as follows:
- August 17th, 2016 – October 21st, 2016
- November 1st, 2016 – January 20th, 2017
- January 23rd, 2017 – March 31st, 2017
- April 3rd, 2017 – June 16th, 2017
In exceptional cases where a student withdraws from the school after fewer than 30 calendar days from first enrollment, tuition owed will be prorated based on the number of contact days received.
In cases where students are suspended or dismissed for unsatisfactory conduct or academic progress, the School reserves the right to withhold any refund of tuition or fees.
Speical Note on PK3/4 Program: Staffing and other needs are based on the number of students in the program. For this reason, while full-day students may decide for any reason to move to the half-day program, the school does not issue refunds in such cases.